Obi Scarf | Mineral
One of our favourite and most popular accessories, the Obi Scarf is a multi-use style. It's a belt, a scarf and also looks fabulous around the head as a turban.
- Designed in Australia
- Made in China
- This Obi Scarf is part of the Sloane Collection
- Natural fibre / 100% linen / 100gsm / lightweight
- Fabric Description: a lightweight linen gauze in a weave of teal & white giving a soft marled effect. An ideal fabric to twist & wear with a crinkled effect. This fabric has been designed & developed in collaboration with Eva's Sunday for our exclusive use.
- Shop all garments in MINERAL at this link
- Styling Inspiration: (Look One) Mette is wearing the Maya Dress in Jadeite Crush (coming early Feb 2023) with the Obi Scarf in Mineral. (Look Two) Katie is wearing the Violet Dress (coming early February 2023) with the Lou Top, both in London Fog.
- Size approx. 250cm x 45 cm
- Location photography by Nick Skinner / @nickskinnercreative
- Studio photography by Morgan Wates / @blessedpixels
We ship worldwide. Your order will be packed within 3 days and shipped, Monday to Friday, through the Australia Post network across Australia. International deliveries will be shipped via DHL. You will receive a tracking notification via email. For shipping rates and more information please visit our FAQ Page at the bottomReturns Policy
We provide refund, credit or exchange on full price merchandise within 14 days of the date that your order arrives with you. Sale, promotional & gently worn garments are eligible for credit or exchange only. To arrange a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, click here.
Need some help?