Fabric Flower Brooch | Jadeite Crush
Our fabric flower brooches are made one at a time in the Eva's Sunday Studio. Utilising the offcuts from our extensive fabric collection to create beautifully unique accessories, our brooch's are not only a stylish piece but a wonderful way to reduce fabric waste.
Please note that your brooch is being made especially for you and that dispatch of your order may take up to 10 days depending on the volume of current accessory orders.
- natural fibre / 100% linen / 167gsm / midweight
- Designed & made in Australia, in our Fitzroy Studio
- Fabric Description: a lightweight textural linen with a crushed/wrinkled look & feel in a seafoam blue. This fabric has been designed & developed in collaboration with Eva's Sunday for our exclusive use.
- Shop all garments in JADEITE CRUSH at this link
- Size approx. 12 x 12 cm
- Katie wears the Stella Skirt in Mineral, the Asher Singlet in Jadeite Crush & the Brooke Bolero in Mineral
- Location photography by Nick Skinner / @nickskinnercreative
We ship worldwide. Your order will be packed within 3 days and shipped, Monday to Friday, through the Australia Post network across Australia. International deliveries will be shipped via DHL. You will receive a tracking notification via email. For shipping rates and more information please visit our FAQ Page at the bottomReturns Policy
We provide refund, credit or exchange on full price merchandise within 14 days of the date that your order arrives with you. Sale, promotional & gently worn garments are eligible for credit or exchange only. To arrange a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, click here.
Need some help?