Maya Dress | Port
The Sloane Collection Maya Dress is a simple style for warm days - it is also a wonderful base on which to build a layered look. The neckline is a classic boat shape. A wide cut over the shoulder ensures comfort and ample bra coverage. Look closely and you'll notice that the Maya Dress dress is based on the popular Asher Top. The body is a shift style falling from the shoulders and hanging straight down to meet a second tier of gathered skirt. Deep pockets are hidden in the side seams. Wear Maya alone or layer with one of your favourite ES tops. A perfect pairing with the new Vento Shirt also in Port.
- This garment is part of the Sloane Collection
- Natural fibre / 100% Linen / 136gsm / light-weight
- Fabric Description: a classic linen weave in a dark deep burgundy - woven with 2 thread colours. This fabric has been designed & developed in collaboration with Eva's Sunday for our exclusive use.
- Shop all garments in PORT at this link
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- Made in China
Outfit Inspiration: Mette wears the Maya Dress on its own and also with the Tie Belt in Port & the Vento Shirt in Port, open as a jacket. Katie is wearing the Maya Dress with the Tommy Top in Merlot (coming Early Feb 2024)
- Garment fit: True to size but intentionally relaxed
- Our model Mette is size 8 and 173cm tall; she is wearing the XS. Katie is size 8 and 169cm tall; she is wearing the XS.
- Studio photography by Morgan Wates / @blessedpixels
- Location photography by Nick Skinner / @nickskinnercreative
Eva's Sunday values size inclusivity. We cater for women around size 8 - size 20. Depending on the fit of the garment these parameters change slightly. Please refer to these precise measurements and our size guide.
XS 94cm / S 102cm / M 110cm / L 118cm / XL 126cm
Length from Shoulder
XS 120cm / S 121cm / M 122cm / L 123cm / XL 124cm
XS 53cm / S 57cm / M 61cm / L 65cm / XL 69cm
Shoulder to Shoulder
XS 32cm / S 34cm / M 36cm / L 38cm / XL 39cm
XS 118cm / S 126cm / M 134cm / L 142cm / XL 150cm
We ship worldwide. Your order will be packed within 3 days and shipped, Monday to Friday, through the Australia Post network across Australia. International deliveries will be shipped via DHL. You will receive a tracking notification via email. For shipping rates and more information please visit our FAQ Page at the bottomReturns Policy
We provide refund, credit or exchange on full price merchandise within 14 days of the date that your order arrives with you. Sale, promotional & gently worn garments are eligible for credit or exchange only. To arrange a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, click here.
Need some help?