Fabric Flower Roule | Merlot
Our fabric flower roule are made one at a time in the Eva's Sunday Studio. Utilising the offcuts from our extensive fabric collection to create beautifully unique accessories, our brooch's are not only a stylish piece but a wonderful way to reduce fabric waste.
Please note that your Fabric Flower Roule is being made especially for you and that dispatch of your order may take up to 10 days depending on the volume of current accessory orders.
- Natural fibre / 100% linen / 155 gsm / midweight
- Designed & made in Australia, in our Fitzroy Studio
- Fabric Description: a gauzy rich burgundy
- Size approx. 12 x 12 cm
- Mette is wearing the Addy Dress in Liberty Reflections. Katie is wearing the Junie Skirt in Jasper & the Masie Top in Mineral
- Location photography by Nick Skinner / @nickskinnercreative
- Studio photography by Morgan Wates / @blessedpixels
We ship worldwide. Your order will be packed within 3 days and shipped, Monday to Friday, through the Australia Post network across Australia. International deliveries will be shipped via DHL. You will receive a tracking notification via email. For shipping rates and more information please visit our FAQ Page at the bottomReturns Policy
We provide refund, credit or exchange on full price merchandise within 14 days of the date that your order arrives with you. Sale, promotional & gently worn garments are eligible for credit or exchange only. To arrange a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, click here.
Need some help?