Fabric Flower Brooch | Vineyard
Our fabric flower brooches are made one at a time in the Eva's Sunday Studio. Utilising the offcuts from our extensive fabric collection to create beautifully unique accessories, our brooch's are not only a stylish piece but a wonderful way to reduce fabric waste.
Please note that your brooch is being made especially for you and that dispatch of your order may take up to 10 days depending on the volume of current accessory orders.
- Natural fibre / 100% linen / 247gsm / heavyweight
- Designed & made in Australia, in our Fitzroy Studio
- Fabric Description: a textured weave with a blend of two plummy colours giving an iridescent appearance to the fabrication. This fabric has been designed & developed in collaboration with Eva's Sunday for our exclusive use.
- Shop all garments in VINEYARD at this link
- Size approx. 12 x 12 cm
- Mette wears the Koi Skirt & Lou Top in London Fog and the Bon Jacket in Vineyard. Poppy wears the Quin Vest in Vineyard, available early January 2024. In our video Katie is wearing the Vento Shirt in Port & the Ginza Pant in Port, available early December.
- Location photography by Nick Skinner / @nickskinnercreative
- Studio photography by Morgan Wates / @blessedpixels
We ship worldwide. Your order will be packed within 3 days and shipped, Monday to Friday, through the Australia Post network across Australia. International deliveries will be shipped via DHL. You will receive a tracking notification via email. For shipping rates and more information please visit our FAQ Page at the bottomReturns Policy
We provide refund, credit or exchange on full price merchandise within 14 days of the date that your order arrives with you. Sale, promotional & gently worn garments are eligible for credit or exchange only. To arrange a return please email email@example.com For more information, click here.
Need some help?