Aurora Top | Black
The Essentials Collection Aurora Top is a statement garment. It has a simple round neckline, a button & loop closure at the back, dropped sleeves and boxy shaping throughout the body. A cropped front hemline gives way to a dramatic swooping back hemline. Aurora cleverly appears dress-like from the back and the shorter hem up front creates a beautiful frame for the pieces worn below. A simple but ingenious design from our early archives.
Styling Tip: There are so many ways to style Aurora (1) with a pant; wide or straight-legged (2) over a dress such as Danni or Dolly (3) over the Ophelia Shirt Dress with a knee-high boot (4) put a shorter layer underneath for a contrast colour pop.
- This garment is part of the Essentials Collection
- Natural fibre / 100% Linen / 220gsm / mid-weight
- Fabric Description: a classic weave linen in a block colour black. A textured & luxurious hand feel with a slight slub throughout.
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- Made in China
- Outfit Inspiration: Zoe is wearing the Remie Pant in Black & the Ophelia Shirt Dress in White with the Aurora in Black as the top layer.
- Garment fit: Aurora is a relaxed-fit top. Sizing down is recommended.
- Our model Zoe is size 8 and 165cm tall. She is wearing size XS.
- Photography by Morgan Wates / @blessedpixels
Eva's Sunday values size inclusivity. We cater for women around size 8 - size 20. Depending on the fit of the garment these parameters change slightly. Please refer to these precise measurements and our size guide.
XS 137cm / S 148cm / M 159cm / L 170cm / XL 180cm
Length (from centre front)
XS 58cm / S 58.5cm / M 59cm / L 59.5cm / XL 60cm
Length (from centre back)
XS 104cm / S 105cm / M 106cm / L 107cm / XL 108cm
XS 38cm / S 39.5cm / M 41cm / L 42.5cm / XL 44cm
XS 27 cm / S 28cm / M 29cm / L 30cm / XL 31cm
Neck opening circumference
XS 53cm / S 56cm / M 59cm / L 62cm / XL 65cm
It may not be necessary to wash your Aurora Top after every wear because it is a dark colour. Less is more - for your clothes & the environment.
We ship worldwide. Your order will be packed within 3 days and shipped, Monday to Friday, through the Australia Post network across Australia. International deliveries will be shipped via DHL. You will receive a tracking notification via email. For shipping rates and more information please visit our FAQ Page at the bottomReturns Policy
We provide refund, credit or exchange on full price merchandise within 14 days of the date that your order arrives with you. Sale, promotional & gently worn garments are eligible for credit or exchange only. To arrange a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, click here.
Need some help?