Nic Cape | Mottled Black Bouclé
Snuggle up in cosy warmth with our new Nic Cape. Not as structured and formal as a coat, it's somewhere between that and your favourite knitwear piece. The relaxed vibe is effortlessly elegant and the best part, wear it in two completely different ways; cropped and boxy with a shawl collar or turn it upside down for a longer sophisticated look with a stunning split opening at the back. The cape is self-lined providing added warmth and a luxe, substantial feel.
- 18% Wool 28% Cotton 21% Polyamide 30% Acrylic 3% Other Fibres.
- Fabric Milled in Italy
- 550gsm - heavy weight
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
- Fabric Description: Bouclé is derived from the French word boucler, which means to curl. Bouclé is a heavy fabric made from looped yarn, often referred to as nubby in texture. It's somewhere between the soft fluffiness of sherpa fleece and the natural texture of marled linen.
- Styled with: (Look 1) Koi Pants in Melbourne Black and Aurora Top in Melbourne Black (Look 2) Bethany Romper in Mottled Black and Tommy Top in Mottled Black
- Our model Nic is a size 14 and is wearing 14 in all garments.
- Photography by Natalie Nowotarski / @natalienowotarski
Length of cape at shorter length (from centre back):
XS/S 68cm / M/L 68cm
Length of cape at longest length (from centre back):
XS/S 108cm / M/L 118cm
Back width (flat):
XS/S 125cm / M/L 135cm
Arm length (from centre back):
XS/S 68cm / M/L 70cm
XS/S 40cm / M/L 44cm
Average Size ES Size
We ship worldwide. Your order will be packed within 3 days and shipped, Monday to Friday, through the Australia Post network across Australia. International deliveries will be shipped via DHL. You will receive a tracking notification via email. For shipping rates and more information please visit our FAQ Page at the bottomReturns Policy
We provide refund, credit or exchange on full price merchandise within 14 days of the date that your order arrives with you. Sale, promotional & gently worn garments are eligible for credit or exchange only. To arrange a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, click here.
Need some help?