Gil Fox Hats | Sybil
Gil Fox describes herself as a hatmaker. In her own words "Milliners train to perfection. I am the antithesis of that. I find old straws & felt hoods and make them up to look as though they have already lived a life. Purposely leaving kinks & uneven edges."
This is exactly why we love Gil's hats. They have character & charm, often featuring vintage embellishments sourced from Paris flea markets; flowers, sequins & ribbons. Careful handling is not required! Though vintage-inspired, we think they are thoroughly modern & make a perfect pairing with our linen & liberty clothing. Perfect for your next holiday, picnic or day at the races.
- Made in Worcester, United Kingdom
- Pale grey fine woven straw with fraying brim edges
- Decorated with grey grosgrain ribbon and a cream vintage flower with stamens at centre. Very sophisticated.
- Your hat will be safely packed in a box for postage
- Diameter approx 57cm
- Crown approx 14cm high
- Brim approx 13cm wide - slight upturning
- Available to try on in our Fitzroy Store
- Returns are not permissible on these hats, please select carefully
We ship worldwide. Your order will be packed within 3 days and shipped, Monday to Friday, through the Australia Post network across Australia. International deliveries will be shipped via DHL. You will receive a tracking notification via email. For shipping rates and more information please visit our FAQ Page at the bottomReturns Policy
We provide refund, credit or exchange on full price merchandise within 14 days of the date that your order arrives with you. Sale, promotional & gently worn garments are eligible for credit or exchange only. To arrange a return please email email@example.com For more information, click here.
Need some help?