Customer Care & Online Order Fulfilment | Full Time
Location: ES Studio - 95 Victoria Street, Fitzroy MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA
Job Type: Full Time (Monday - Friday | 9am - 5pm)
We are seeking a highly motivated and customer-focused individual with a love of fashion to join our head office team. In this role you will be responsible for the packing & dispatch of our online orders in addition to assisting our beautiful customers via email, telephone & web chat to ensure that they receive the best shopping experience possible. You will get to experience a very close overview of the entire business including our flagship store front in Brunswick Street. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone with a genuine love of fashion. It is essential that you are a "people person" and enjoy working in a collaborative, close knit environment.
- Picking, packing & dispatching online orders with the utmost care to ensure we present a beautiful package for our customers
- Helping customers on the telephone with information about our garments, fabrications, sizing etc
- Processing orders over the telephone
- Ensuring accurate physical inventory levels when compared to our inventory system
- Stock taking
- Keeping the stock room space clean and organised.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the production manager
- Constant communication with the store retail assistants
- Customer service experience is highly valued.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Basic math skills for cash handling and inventory management.
- Interest in fashion and ability to give style advice to our customers.
- Excellent personal presentation.
- Staff discount for all Eva’s Sunday garments.
- Fun environment, staff dinners and get-togethers.
- Definite possibility for growth to move into different areas of the business.
If you are a fashion enthusiast, friendly, motivated & have a passion for customer service then we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume & a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 30th November.