Glenda Jacket | Midnight Blue
The Glenda Jacket is the perfect trans-seasonal piece that your wardrobe is crying out for! This minimalistic style features a flattering gathered neckline, button opening at the sleeve cuff and ties at the centre front. Wear it over a dress or top, this flattering little cropped jacket adds interest to the silhouette. This style has added sophistication in our black coated 'leather-look' linen that features a blue backing, hence the fabric name Midnight Blue!
- 100% Linen with a Polyurethane coating for a leather-look finish.
- Garment Care: This fabric is durable and easy to care for, cold machine wash as all of our other linens.
- Designed in Australia
- Made in China
- Styled with the Mila Top in Lichen, Tabitha Pants in Black and Lumi Earrings by Ewa
- Our model Bronte is a petite size 6-8 and is wearing the size extra small.
- View all colour options for the Glenda Jacket at this link
Key Measurements & Fit Notes
Sleeve lenght (underarm): S 41cm / M 41cm / L 42cm
Length (from shoulder): S 55cm / M 56.5cm / L 58cm
Back (underarm to underarm): S 66.5cm / M 70cm / L 74.5cm
The Glenda Jacket is a looser style that ties through the neck giving it a free fit through the bust.
Need some help?
Feel free to call us on +61 3 9417 5482 for advice 7 days per week at our Fitzroy Store or message us using our online chat system at the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.