Creating Stock Adjustment
Stock adjustments will need to be created in the case of stock levels being incorrect.
- In Trade Gecko on the left-hand side menu click ‘Stock Control’
- Select ‘Stock Adjustments’ and then ‘Create New’ and ‘New Stock Adjustment’
- Select the stock location and the reason for the adjustment (e.g. Stocktake)
- Search the style you are after making sure the size an colour are correct. Also, make sure the amount changed is correct (e.g. -1 if it is being removed)
- Add in any notes necessary and then press ‘Create’ this will finalise the stock adjustment. (Stock Adjustments do not need to be received into the location but Stock Transfers do)